Wine tastings are the perfect solution for team-building events, client entertainment, corporate hospitality or simply to celebrate the Christmas with colleagues.
Albany Events can create corporate wine tasting experiences to fit any client specification from an intimate wine experience for a small group of prestigious clients to a walk-around tasting for larger businesses. So whether you require an informative, entertaining team-building event or an evening of hosting a group of high-end clients, there is an event to meet your needs.
All wine events are highly enjoyable and educational with the presentation pitched at exactly the right level for the group. Each event is tailor-made in accordance with the client’s brief.
A range of wine tasting themes might include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Blind Wine Tasting Competitions
- Call My Wine Bluff – match the wine to the description.
- Old World v New World Competition.
- Network Tastings – a walk-around tasting, ideal for larger groups who want to mingle.
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine tasting.
- Tutored Tasting – focusing on a region or a grape variety.
For a one-off corporate event or a unique client entertainment experience, a range of specialist themes might be worth considering:
- Fine Wine Tasting – a flight of wines from Champagne, Burgundy, Bordeaux etc
- ‘The Châteaux Vintage Tasting’ – a unique experience focusing on one producer and how their wines have altered and developed over the years.
- Port or Sherry Tasting – an in-depth look and the region, wines and producers.
- Whisky Tasting – a highly educational tasting with a flight of five tastings.
Our events are all bespoke and we will plan the tasting in line with your requirements, needs and budget. Albany Events will provide all glasses and tasting equipment, food where appropriate and any other specifics to meet our client’s brief.
For your event, please contact us to discuss your needs and we can create a package for you and your guests.
Albany Events are not a sales-orientated company. Wines are sourced from local suppliers and can easily be purchased by guests in the future. The key objective is for guests to enjoy the event and the wines without feeling pressured into purchasing in the future.